Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Thing 15: Breakout EDU

Okay, not an official Cool Tools 2018-2019 blog post here. 

I am a little interested in the whole puzzle-solving experience for the students, so I took a brief look at this Thing.  $275 for one year!  Whoa!  That is about 3/4 of the average teacher's supply budget for the year at my school.  Maybe when I get independently wealthy or the prez gives all of his billions to upstate NY schools, but in the meantime I need to make a new plan, Stan!

Guess I'll look into some other "Things."

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the boxes are a bit pricey. :( Some folks have created their own with supplies from the hardware store. And others have created digital ones that are free. Some schools have purchased them to be shared among classrooms. If you're intrigued by them, ask around and see if anyone has one.

    ReplyDelete